Old October 24th 07, 12:34 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
rebco10

Default Thought about returning in a c5

On Oct 23, 5:13 pm, SS wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:30:47 -0700, rebco10 > wrote:

> >> You compare this car to others knowing it's rear drive and needs rear
> >> tires? Even if it wasn't a Vette, it would not be a fair
> >> comparision. What an idiot.

> >Thats cute.... calling me an idiot!
> >The tires on the M3 were equal wear to the ride on the Vette. The 65%
> >worn tires are not going to have that much affect on the feel of the
> >car, the suspension travel and the rigity of the package. It will
> >have a part.

> >Dont call me an idiot, you dont know me and I strongly doubt I would
> >meet you in any of my social circles.

> You might be surprised if we had to compare net worths but I still say
> you sound like an idiot expecting a sports car to handle well on a
> rear drive with worn rubber. But heck buy what you want. I don't
> really care. - Hide quoted text -

Dear Sir.
You use a venue where your name and location is hidden, and flame
without instigation.
You are not an idiot or an ass. Just imature. I beg of you to please
not respond to any of my topics. I use this sight for assistance and
really can not waste my valuable time. If you continue to name call,
then great. At least you get you vent here instead of at home.