Old May 28th 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
William R. Walsh

Default 99 Chrysler 300M 3.5L - Cranks, will not start

Hi!

> It came on when I floored it to merge back onto the interstate while

coming
> back to Iowa from Oklahoma and has been on ever since.

Interestingly, the '88 Buick turned its light off for quite some time after
I woofed on (="floored it") it one day. I'm not sure why this would have
caused the sensor or whatever excites it (probably magnetic) to start
working. Then the engine light flickered every now and then for a few minuts
and finally it came back on. It has stayed that way since.

On a whim, I tried woofing on the gas in the '89 car while going down the
highway, but it did nothing.

I have no idea what is going on here, and it's off-topic for the group. I
really don't care too much, and the cars don't seem any worse for the wear,
so...

William