Old March 23rd 10, 08:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Square Wheels[_27_]

Default cj5 rear brake (drum) parking/emergency brake lever

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 19:31:12 -0700, csdude wrote:

> On Mar 22, 10:19*pm, Square Wheels >
> wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 13:40:39 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>> > Hi Ron,
>> > * * What could make a difference is the longer shoe on the front or the
>> > adjusting star on the wrong side, see if the shoes spread while ratcheting.
>> >http://www.billhughes.com/temp/brakediagram.jpg

>> csdude:
>>
>> Follow Bill's advice at your own peril.
>>
>> ANYONE else in this group (even me) is more knowledgeable and reliable.
>>
>> Bill has not actually worked on ANY Jheap made within the last 20+ years,
>> if not longer, and all his 'info' comes from Google.
>>
>> 'Caveat Emptor' has never been more appropriate than when dealing with our
>> little Cooyon 'Delusions of Adequacy' Hughes.
>>
>> SW
>>

>> > * * * * God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>> > * * * *

>> --
>> This message brought to you by:
>>
>> Cool Canadian Air®
>> Packed fresh every day in the Hudson Bay and shipped to your door.

> but than again you seemed to have not even once posted something on
> topic according to google groups.

Then perhaps:

1) You missed something

2) Google Groups was incorrect

or most likely

3) When posting to this particular group, I often activate the
'No-Archive' feature newsposters have.

On any case, /having/ knowledge does not directly imply the sharing of it,
especially in a group in which virtually everyone except Bill Hughes has
Jheap-specific knowledge which far outstrips mine. But I have indeed
offered some Jheap-related info; it's doubtful if anyone except Bill ever
read it, but that's just fine by me.

I don't play with Jheaps, never have and never will. My forté is -- to
paraphrase Bill himself -- 'real cars', average daily-drivers, off-the
showroom-floor stocks, Hot Rods, street machines, Classics,, foreign,
imports, US domestics, i.e, the entire spectrum -- and has been since
early childhood.

Recreational vehicles, Winnebagos, Jheaps, dirt-bikes have little interest
other than the fact that they share a little in common with real cars.

And not to be rude, but I think your knowledge of the 'Google Groups'
function, functionality, parameters, weaknesses in basic programming, and
their long history of data-loss and data-corruption is slightly lacking.
Study up on it a bit and you may find yourself slightly amazed.

Two important things to always remember are that 'Google is NOT your
friend' and that their main purpose it to track you and gather all the
info they can on you. It's a major source of income for them.

SW