Old March 9th 06, 09:54 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default FS Northstar Coils & ignition module For A Corvette LT1

If you plan to convert your optispark.. I have the coil setup ..these coils
+ module sell for several hundred dollars....for use with the DELTEQ
system..save $$$$..See my ebay item # 8045699454..All four Coils are NEW
never fired up ..module is perfect. Module is from a Cadillac Northstar
engine....for use with the Delteq bare bones system..Delteq gets about $244
for these coils & module.

I completed the conversion and it works great.( and was easy to do at home..
about a two hour job for the basic Delteq part )