Old March 3rd 12, 04:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Alan Browne

Default How many fuse boxes are there (Honda Civic, 2005, 4 door EX)

On 2012-03-01 19:02 , Tegger wrote:
> Fred > wrote in
> :
>
>> The dome light doesn't work. I think the bulb is okay.
>>
>> Can't figure out where the fuse is.
>>

> Does the dome light fail to work when ANY door is opened?
>
> Is the dome light turned off?

I tried it with the switch in all three positions. No doors activate
the light.

> Do you still have your Owner's Manual?

Nope. Bought the car used. Never saw the manual.

I pulled fuses in the inside panel and all of them look okay.

I'm going to go buy a bulb and swap that out. We'll see.