Old January 10th 18, 10:35 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
AMuzi

Default Drum brakes - do you disconnect the parking brake cable?

On 1/10/2018 2:10 PM, Mad Roger wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 02:31:18 -0000 (UTC),
> Mad Roger wrote:
>
>> I guess I need to call RockAuto in the morning at 1-608-661-1376 (Wisconsin
>> time zone) to figure out two critical things:

> I called Rock Auto but they don't do any customer support over the phone.
> I called three Toyota dealers, all of whom refused to provide the
> information printed on the pad.
>
> One said "come down and look" but they're 50 miles round trip, so I'll try
> at the computer first and let you know as the friction coefficient is the
> most important job of friction materials.

Some garden vegetables concentrate trace elements to a
possibly significant degree. That said, the guy who calls a
restaurant asking for today's spectrograph analysis of the
salad gets a click to dial tone. And rightfully so.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>