Old January 10th 18, 09:10 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Mad Roger

Default Drum brakes - do you disconnect the parking brake cable?

On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 02:31:18 -0000 (UTC),
Mad Roger wrote:

> I guess I need to call RockAuto in the morning at 1-608-661-1376 (Wisconsin
> time zone) to figure out two critical things:

I called Rock Auto but they don't do any customer support over the phone.
I called three Toyota dealers, all of whom refused to provide the
information printed on the pad.

One said "come down and look" but they're 50 miles round trip, so I'll try
at the computer first and let you know as the friction coefficient is the
most important job of friction materials.