Old December 21st 05, 02:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default 1996-2000 3.0L belt juming problem fixed!

The gatorback line of belts is definetly a superior belt (noise wise as
well as performance in wet conditions), however the belt offered in the
fix kit for the 3.0L is not part of the Gatorback series. It is however a
special (ribs on both sides) belt that will not fall of the pulleys once
installed.
As far as your 92 Dynasty with the 3.3L engine, Goodyear does not yet
offer a field fix kit for that engine. Until they do, I would recommend
that you use a Gatorback belt and ensure your belt tensioner is working
properly. Also I would ensure that any splash shields that came with the
vehicle are in place and working well.