Old May 10th 20, 07:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
TE Cheah[_2_]

Default F20A 's service schedule should incl checking throttle*sensor 's wear

I have removed * altogether, after I connected a 380 ( any value between 375 & 410 can do ) ohm resistor to these 2 wires, so ECU always detects just 380 ohm i.e. ECU presumes throttle is closed, so ECU will never ground injectors longer to inject more petrol. Then engine works fine since 1-20 : torque is already 2x original after I corrected ~15 design flaws, so fuel enrichment by ECU is no longer necessary.