Old March 30th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default Actual Miata question - Skip Cannon or FM rear brace?

Ken Lyons wrote:

> Is this where I jump in and point out the Miata doesn't have struts?

Excruse me, make that Shock Tower Brace. Turtle, tortoise, shocks,
struts, it's just too much to keep track of.....

> Actually Pat I might be interested in the rear brace for my wife's '90. As
> much as I hate eBay I'll have to watch for it.

Hate Ebay!
Believe me, I understand. My total sales are around 3500 items. My total
purchases are about 9 or 10, with most of those being in the first year.

Let me pull that thing off of there this weekend, hopefully the rain
will be gone by Sunday, and I will see what it looks like.
We might be able to work a deal without paying those *******s, I mean
those wonderful people that own that online auction site.

Of course, then you would have to trust me to actually send it to you. ;-)

Pat