Old July 15th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Default Rearview Mirror query

Pete wrote:
>Probably a daft question I know but.....
>
>Is there a knack to getting the mirror back on? My son has managed to pull
>it off. When I'm pushing it back on, it's taking more force than I dare use
>in fear of cracking the windscreen!! Is there a trick to be had, or should
>I just go for it?!!

Surrender your license immediately; this might prove critical for your
son's survival.

Unless you've got some form of atypical rear view mirror system,
fixing this problem should be one of the most trivial operations
you'll perform on your vehicle.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.