Old April 22nd 05, 03:49 PM
Musttanguy

> Tim,
>
> I need anti-rattle clips for my brakes... needed 'em for a long time

now,
> but just finally getting around to doing something about it. I need

'em for
> all 4. Do you have these available? Autozone has "kits" for front &

back...
> $25 per kit (so $50 & I'm not willing to spend $50 for these tiny

clips).
> Please drop me an email...
. Thanks!

> -Mike

Sorry for the delay, just stopped by in here this A.M. to see if
everyone was still alive and see what has been going on.

I have a couple of these, I will see if I can hunt down about about
two-four more for you.

Please feel free to E-mail me personally anytime (others as well)