Old January 15th 14, 07:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

Default Sticky electric steering

Looks to be the left front strut mount bearing. Ran the steering wheel back
and forth just a degree or two and felt along the steering and suspension
components for the "stiction". Was most notable on the left front coil
spring. I may pull the left side tie rod end to isolate things before
changing the strut bearing.