Old November 17th 04, 05:51 PM
Plowboy2

I wont pretend to be a programmer, lord knows what little C++ I had in
school is long lost in my brain somewhere, but is there that much of a
resource savings, to pick the "buggy" over the generically skinned &
included with the game-> car? Yeah OK, I would have to "guess it is so"
with this "LSI? engine" I guess, seems that is what they picked to fix it...

so this whole post is more or less rhetorical then, aint it.

Dave Henrie enlightened us with: