Old July 17th 06, 05:29 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_1_]

Default Is Ford Running on Empty?

FanJet wrote:

>Bill Ford needs a product like Bill Gates:

>Costs virtually nothing to make, distribute & sell with absolutely no
>warranty whatever.

But Bill Ford runs an actual business and can't tax almost every car
made the way Bill Gates can essentially tax computers with Windows.
Bill Gates didn't create but just brought order to the PC business the
way the public highway system brought order to auto travel.

>During the worst period in Ford history (I'm sure that could be argued to
>death), a single days output from one Ford plant would be worth more than 5
>years of anything Microsoft has foisted on an its consumer base.

>Funny world!

Funny economics. People who worship capitalism as a religion should
realize that their god isn't just far from perfect but often outright
absurd.