Old September 7th 07, 09:51 PM posted to ba.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.photo.digital,rec.autos.tech
Patti Beadles

Default California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

In article <nFiEi.22560$Pd4.4323@edtnps82>, Dave > wrote:

>And as far as practicing the course, JUST GO TO THE DMV parking lot where
>the course is set up after hours. You will NOT be arrested, REALLY the cops
>have better things to do with their time.

Unless you're rude, the worst possible outcome seems like it
would be being asked to leave.

"Oh, hello officer! I was just practicing my low-speed handling
skills and obstacle avoidance, and this seemed like an excellent
way to do it."

-Patti
--
Patti Beadles, Oakland, CA |
pattib~pattib.org | All religions are equally