Old September 7th 07, 07:31 PM posted to ba.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.photo.digital,rec.autos.tech
Patti Beadles

Default California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

In article >,
Jim Smith > wrote:

>I'm not sure about the dimensions of the MSF box but we know the dimensions
>of the circle and the testing criteria (20 feet + one tiny mistake and you
>fail).

In reality, it's tester's discretion to some extent.

When I took the test, I nailed it pefectly the first time except
that I put my foot down just a couple feet early on the way
out... on the straight section, no less. She looked at me,
smiled, and said, "try that again, eh?" I did. I passed.

I doubt most graders will fail you for a slight wobble outside
the lines as long as you do the rest of it well.

-Patti
--
Patti Beadles, Oakland, CA |
pattib~pattib.org | All religions are equally