Old September 7th 07, 02:36 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Scott Dorsey

Default California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

P. Roehling > wrote:

>The assumption that the tests *must* be unfair because the poster couldn't
>pass them gives us a snapshot of the current American attitude towards life:
>"I'm entitled to be given whatever I want. I shouldn't have to *earn*
>anything!"

Well, this is America where driving is a right and not a privilege. It's
against the American way to discriminate against age, race, religion or
ability when driving is concerned. A quick look at our highways will show
you the results.
--scott