Old October 22nd 05, 11:40 PM
Byron Forbes

Default GTR; V8 Supercar mod: no MoTek display

Now that I come to think of it, it was a bit of a mess all that ie
working out what was the actual mod, etc. There is also a
"GTR-V8_TEMPORARY_Fuel-&-Timing.Fix.rar" file. As I said, this goes back a
while now so I wouldn't be surprised if many other versions have been
released since.