Old January 19th 05, 11:10 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

winnard wrote:

> I don't own one, but if I did I'd try to get them to sound better. Rapping
> one out at
> 7000 rpm makes them sound like farting into a big Folgers coffee can. How
> can you make one sound as good as one of those Hemi dump trucks sound?
> Those sound really good for a Dodge.
>

> winnard

How about I send your post to Cox abuse? I'm sure one of the
guys I know that read and post in the news groups will be glad to
issue a TOS notification on your account. THat will really make mommy
mad if you get her and daddy's ISP account turned off.

--
3) If it were My Mustang, I would have yanked
the stupid xxxxx out of her beater and beat in