Old September 5th 05, 08:39 PM
ymenard

>"David G Fisher" > wrote
> Please put down the Papy flag for five minutes.

Nah its not that at all. Papy's dead, buried. I don't hate rFactor, au
contraire its good from all that I see but I'll wait and see if its
supported by both the community and the developpers. Or else it'll be just
another sim, like GTR that stays on harddrives for 6 months until another
one gets released. I hope that's not true, but we cannot say that for the
moment.

> A lot of people weren't running GPL. It ran poorly unless you had the very
> latest computer setup.

I had 30+ fps on a Pentium 166. You just had to take off some stuff, you
know.

> There were fantasy cars and fantasy drivers in GPL.

Fantasy drivers in GPL? Unless you consider "Player" as one

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez