Old September 5th 05, 07:50 PM
Dave Henrie

whooo > wrote in
:

>> The grip on the cars was way off. A few of us realized that from
>> minute one. Others had to wait until they were told by Kaemmer five
>> years later before they could figure it out.

> Where is this statement from Kaemmer?

That probably is in refernce to a statement made in an interview after
one of the last versions was released.(N3 or N4 or N2k3, I cannot separate
them enough in the past to remember) To paraphrase from my foggy brain,
he said he still liked GPL but couldn't race it anymore because the tire
model was either so bad or non-existant. So he much preferred slogging
around with the Nascar tanks than dancing with GPL.

dave henrie