Old February 5th 05, 06:02 PM
wabbitslayer

thanks for the input.
my wife has been saying get an 02 just b/c they look "newer". I didn't know
what mechanical differences there were. Apparently 02 was the switch over
from the 5.0 to the 4.6 V8s, but I'll probably end up with a 6cyl anyway.

I found an 02 heavy optioned 2WD XLT the owner wants 12k for, and it looks
like it just came off the showroom floor. only thing that's given me pause
is it's got 90k miles. There's also a lot of 01s in my area with 50k-60k
miles for the same price, so I've gotta decide if the odometer reading
worries me that much or not.
(wifey also sez sell the stang and get an 05, but to hell with that!!!)

wabbitslayer
01 GT vert