Old January 11th 10, 05:58 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default wondering how much - NOS parts

"kickstart" > wrote in message
>I have a new Old Stock 63-4 grill in the box
> Also the grill molding pn#1-3797235
> Instruction sheet pn#C846941 with the nut and bolt package - still
> sealed
> I have no idea what original parts like this are worth.
> I know the repro grill is $300
> the molding repro is $100
> The instruction sheet ???
> The bolt and nut kit ???
> Anybody know how to find out ?
> Or anybody care to make and offer ?
> I plan on going to the NCRS in Kissimmee this month.
> I have had these for 10 years but keep forgetting to take them with
> me

Opinion of one of the NCRS members is that the repo parts are made to
pass their inspections and NOS have little value over them. On the
other side of that you are on the right track to take them to a show
and hope to find a purest. If all that falls in place you could get a
premium for them of maybe 10/20%.

I'm looking for a white with red interior automatic coupe of the '91
to '96 vintage, keep me in mind. Right now I have 2 in mind but the
one I want is in Oregon and I'm not in the mood to go that far and I
will not ship one. The other is holding his price to high but is less
than 100 miles from me. Unless a good buy comes along I'll most likely
go with that one.