Old October 8th 05, 06:39 PM
Scott

You don't mention which year Miata you have, but this is what I have
done with my '91: headers, exhaust, timing advance, cold air
inductionwith high performance air filter and vented light lid, spark
plug wires, and (very important) RX7 air flow meter. I noticed a very
nice improvement with these modifications...not like forced induction,
but a nice improvement. Couple these mods with slightly lowered
springs, sway bars, bracing, Momo Competition steering wheel, higher
performance brake pads, metal brake lines, and slightly larger Panasport
wheels...and I would say that the driving experience is greatly improved.