Old September 23rd 17, 06:30 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Paul in Houston TX[_2_]

Default Grom Audio, adding USB and Bluetooth to your car radio

micky wrote:
> I'm thinking of installing a Gromaudio device that, if your car radio
> has a CD changer input jack, allows for USB input, AUX input from a
> cellphone, and for another $50 Bluetooth use of the cellphone through
> the car speakers and an add-on microphone (in addition to the first
> $150).
>
> The most important feature for me is the USB input.

Forget the input jack and use FM wireless. Search Ebay.

IMO, bluetooth phone in a vehicle does not work very well.
The outgoing sounds are muffled, distorted, and hard to understand.
However, if you want to send music from your ipod to the vehicle
audio it works well enough.