Old February 10th 11, 04:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
DogDiesel

Default Hello to everyone on the group

"fred67bug" > wrote in message
Hi, I Haven't posted on ramva for a long time-(at least 5 years).I have some
catching up to do.
When did Bob Hoover die? I had someone ask me how to get a cd of Bob
Hoover's sermons and I googled his name. I hit a dead end locating the cd
and also learned he is gone. Last time I posted he was still alive and
giving out VW info to whoever was interested. Sorry to hear of his passing.
Also saw a youtube video of VW gathering in Finland I presume. Looked like
an interesting group. Racing around in the snow on a frozen lake? Looked
like a Kubelwagen doing drifts around the oval! Wish I was there with my
Beetle-used to love driving it in the Winter-Don't do it now because of all
thesalt spread on the roads here in New Jersey.
Hello Jan -see you are still acore member-you were always avery active
member of this group-glad you're still around.
I have a few questions for the group about my 67 beetle-I will return with
them most likely tommorow-until then goodbye.

Hi,