Old September 24th 09, 03:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
SeaWoe

Default Should "sports cars be renamed homo cars or maybe psycho cars??

On Sep 22, 10:31*am, N8N > wrote:
> On Sep 22, 12:36*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>
> > wrote:
> > People who drive fast are all micro-wienie nutballs who get pushed around
> > all day on the job and then hop in their car and say "Ok world - now it's
> > my turn to do the pushin'"

> No, that would be an International Harvester Travelall with a tow
> truck front bumper.
>
> nate
>
> (hey, I want one of those.)

The most fun car I ever had was a Fiat 850 Spyder.

I coukd drive 10/10ths and no one would notice it, exvcept for me and
other "in the know" folks who would gave a
"thimbs-up"
Here I am twenty years later, stull shivering with joy.
(Yes, it did need an occasional fix. IT evemn stoppe when the rubber
band broke on the way home/ !00% honest tale.