Old May 1st 10, 03:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc

Default Bad News

Wow. I want to thank all of the well-wishers for your comments. You are too
kind.

My unemployment date has been extended by a few weeks and some things are
now on the burner. I don't know where I'll be in a couple of months but I
might have time for a car show or two in the meantime. We'll see.

--
Z~