Old October 18th 07, 06:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Some Guy

Default Announcing RAMJAW.org

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[snip]

> Yup, I have to use Teranews in order to see 24wimp,

Liar.

>now to see how many
> abuses to kill it and you from Motzarella.

You're getting ahead of yourself, Stumblin' Bill. First you need to get
Databasix blocked from Cox like you said you would. Then you need to
get my account shut off like you said you would. Then you need to get
Cujo's account shut off like you said you would. What's the point of
making all these threats if it's obvious you can't carry them out? It
only makes you look like a blowhard lying bag of weasel spit. And you
don't want that sort of stain on your spotless reputation, do you Billy-Boi?