Old January 15th 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Karl North

Default 1990 Miata - Updated

> It is probably the entire kit, expensive to start with and very
> time-consuming and tedious to install if you don't have the tools and
> experience. It is easy to tell if look at your A-arms and see if the
> bushings are a different color than black.

They are red?

The chassis has @140k miles on it.

> You are not that far away from me and this looks interesting. This is why
> I am not fixing the Silverstone, I could probably buy your miata for the
> cost to get the Silver one running and looking decent again, then part out
> the silver one for about $2K.
> I don't expect your's to be for sale for very long. Do you have it
> advertised on Craigslist?

No, I will not advertise it on there. I normally get 50 Nigerian scam offers
a day when I list something on craigslist. It's not worth the headache of
weeding through the extra spam mail.

> Pat

Thanks for replying,
Karl