Old January 15th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Karl North

Default 1990 Miata - Updated

"pws" > wrote in message
> Karl North wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>> I have for sale my 1990 Cherry Red Miata. manufactured in 1989. Her
>> black cloth interior and cherry red exterior are in wonderful condition.
>> She was repainted about eight months ago to touch up the usual faded
>> paint / oxidation. Her new tires, chrome wheels, struts & shocks, and
>> poly bushings all have approximately 600 miles on them. The engine and
>> tranny were rebuilt approximately 7,200 miles ago.
>>
>> She's quick and VERY dependable; however, I also have a '01 LS, a new '07
>> PRHT, and very limited driveway space - So
>> Lil Red's gotta go.
>>
>> She's located in SW Louisiana
>>
>> Here are pictures:
>>
>> http://members.cox.net/gun-guy/mimi/driver-1-sm.jpg
>> http://members.cox.net/gun-guy/mimi/driver-2-sm.jpg
>> http://members.cox.net/gun-guy/mimi/driver-3-sm.jpg
>> http://members.cox.net/gun-guy/mimi/Passenger-2-sm.jpg
>> http://members.cox.net/gun-guy/mimi/Passenger-3-sm.jpg
>>
>> http://members.cox.net/gun-guy/mimi/Passenger-1-sm.jpg - Large Pic -
>> @1.2MB
>>
>> I'm asking $3,500.00 and I'm open to REASONABLE offers.
>>
>> Unmunge email addy if interested in pics.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Karl

> Does it have the entire bushing kit?
> That looks very nice, someone is going to get a good deal, I would think
> that the bushings, (installed), and the paint job add up to a decent
> percentage of your asking price.
>
> Pat

Pat,
I'm not sure about the bushing kit. It really helped the front end and
cornering. The same shop that did the engine and tranny also did the tires /
rims, struts, bushing etc all at the same time. It was an expensive package.
I think I have well over 14k into the car, paint, upgrades, etc. :-(

She's a great car and was worth every penny.

-KN