Old January 15th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Karl North

Default 1990 Miata - Updated

Hi Guys,
I have for sale my 1990 Cherry Red Miata. manufactured in 1989. Her black
cloth interior and cherry red exterior are in wonderful condition. She was
repainted about eight months ago to touch up the usual faded paint /
oxidation. Her new tires, chrome wheels, struts & shocks, and poly bushings
all have approximately 600 miles on them. The engine and tranny were rebuilt
approximately 7,200 miles ago.

She's quick and VERY dependable; however, I also have a '01 LS, a new '07
PRHT, and very limited driveway space - So
Lil Red's gotta go.

She's located in SW Louisiana

Here are pictures:

http://members.cox.net/gun-guy/mimi/driver-1-sm.jpg
http://members.cox.net/gun-guy/mimi/driver-2-sm.jpg
http://members.cox.net/gun-guy/mimi/driver-3-sm.jpg
http://members.cox.net/gun-guy/mimi/Passenger-2-sm.jpg
http://members.cox.net/gun-guy/mimi/Passenger-3-sm.jpg

http://members.cox.net/gun-guy/mimi/Passenger-1-sm.jpg - Large Pic - @1.2MB

I'm asking $3,500.00 and I'm open to REASONABLE offers.

Unmunge email addy if interested in pics.

Thanks,
Karl