Old August 8th 04, 05:50 AM
Ralph

Default Love my c4 ride

"Grayfox" > wrote in message ink.net>...
> NOT SO..the coupe with the top off sucks big time..the convertable has a
> super reinforced frame in several places and is a much firmer ride...coupe
> shakes like hell...dangerous over 100mph...!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Don't correct me..I am right and don't need a lot of half assed replies...

I am not starting with you. I loved my 93 convertible. Had it for 5
years. My coupe with the roof on is much better then the convertible.
I THINK with my roof off it is still better then the convertible. I
may be wrong. The vert did have the x bar that can be bought for the
coupe so you may be wright. I can only tell you how it feels to me.
I bought the 96 used, maybe the x bar was added, I will go check.

Enjoy your car.

Four things for sure
1. vert is 1000 times easier to open then the glass roof is to take
off.
2. Nothing beats top down driving.... like being on a speed boat!!
3. Driving with the vert top up is confining....
4. Coupe is much quiter and bigger inside.