Old December 8th 06, 09:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered

Default 2007 Imperial - fvl

Today, MagisterMax made these interesting comments ...

> I've told you before -- and nothing's changed since then --
> that we don't need your kind of negativity and lies on these
> newsgroups. I knew you couldn't keep your promise and just go
> away. My advice is to simply leave and find something else to
> screw up. Try family members for a start. Nobody on this
> newsgroup has stolen pictures from Chrysler's archives except
> you, without permission and without their prior knowledge.
> Let's deal with that, you slavering catheterized thief.

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION - HAVE YOU OR HAVE YOU NOT POSTED ANY
ORIGINAL SCANS OR DIGITALS. I SAY YOU HAVE NOT, OTHERS SAY YOU
HAVE NOT. THUS, WHAT YOU POST, YOU MUST STEAL. AS TO MY PRESENCE
HERE, YOU HAVE NOT NOW NOR HAVE YOU EVER HAD ANYTHING TO SAY
ABOUT THAT. IF ANYONE IS TO LEAVE IT SHOULD BE YOU, PERVERT.

NOW, BLOW BACK TO CANUCK LAND

--
HP, aka Jerry