Old May 14th 04, 08:32 PM
Russell Fray

(C.R. Krieger) wrote in message
> Unfortunately, this is Usenet and you don't necessarily get to set the
> paramaters for the discussion.

Absolutely. I do however get to "set the parameters" on which replies
I read or take notice of. But yours is amusing, so I'll bite!

> You obviously recognize that there *is* ...

.... somebody who likes to make assumptions and spurt out a load of
useless drivel?

Anyway, I want the TV screens activated so i can use them for all
sorts of reasons. And although it's none of your business but I don't
like being accused of something and ignoring/defending... One of the
reasons is that I have three children so when there are two in the
back and one in the front, I don't want fights over who gets to sit in
the back and watch a film (which will keep them quiet on long
journeys). You probably don't have kids (if you do, please pass on my
condolences to them) so don't understand that a 7, 4 and 3 year old
want to watch Powerrangers or play on the PS2 rather than talking to
me for 3 hours.

And no, I wont be watching TV whilst driving, I will be too busy
talking on my non-hands-free mobile phone, whilst trying to steer with
my knee (because my other hand will be holding a can of beer and a
newspaper).

(PS that last bit was a joke, now cheer up you grumpy old git!!!)

Best Regards,
Russ.