Old September 12th 07, 03:08 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Retired VIP

Default OEM Tires, Optional OEM tires, and totally off-the-wall tires

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 01:24:02 GMT, Hachiroku ???? >
wrote:

>> Apology accepted!

>I had an absolutely rotten day today.
>
>I expected you to come back with a smart-ass remark whereupon I was going
>to let loose you didn't know what I was talking about, yada, yada, yada...
>
>However, this gave me the first friggin' *LAUGH* I had all day!
>
>Apology accepted? Say. you aren't the guy in the parking booth at the
>University parking garage that wasn't going to give me my car 'cause I was
>$0.75 short, are you?!

Mr. Hachiroku,

Live is too short to waste any of it on dumb-asses. Let him have his
ego and you and I move on to bigger and better things.

Jack

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000774-1, 09/10/2007
Tested on: 9/11/2007 10:08:49 PM