Old August 27th 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Default Another Geezer Driver Plows Into Crowd - 6 dead 19 injured - Killer RELEASED of course

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein):

<< reply limited to r.a.d >>

> That's representative of my few driving experiences in the state, and
> your wisdom is very well delivered.

Agreed. Driving in FL is an adventure, to say the least. If you think
Orlando is bad, try Tampa....

> Fortunately that wisdom will be lost on the retards in the group. =))

Oh, well, maybe the retards will drive merily into FL and become another
statistic in Darwin's trophy case. I can see the headline now in the
Tampa newspapers:

"Idiot from Colorado drives off pier that was once part of the Sunshine
Skyway Bridge! Maniacal driver said to be heard screaming, 'you can
never drive too slow!' as car plunges into bay."

--
N exus of
S tupid