Old August 26th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Default Another Geezer Driver Plows Into Crowd - 6 dead 19 injured - Killer RELEASED of course

Notan wrote:
>Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>>> The article didn't talk about his history but i don't care anyway. If
>>> the law determines he was at fault for the death of 6 people, he should
>>> be locked up forever period. I'm no coddler.

>> Wow. Has anyone ever told you that you're an idiot?
>>
>> An intelligent individual would be concerned about preventing
>> incidents like these from occurring. Only a moron would believe that
>> strict prison sentences would have a positive impact in the prevention
>> of such incidents.
>>
>> It is truly a sad state of affairs for Americans that you are a
>> representative of the educational system. No wonder the anglosphere is
>> deteriorating.

>There's a big difference in working in the educational system and being
>"a representative of the educational system."

I never implied that SADDAM was working in the educational system,
only that it was a very sad example of what the system produces.

When I see the "quality" of said product, it makes it easier for me to
deal with the probably that the anglo's days, and more appropriately,
the "American's" days, are numbered.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.