Old August 26th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Default Another Geezer Driver Plows Into Crowd - 6 dead 19 injured - Killer RELEASED of course

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
>> That's what you get when you allow incompetent people to drive.
>>
>> By the way, I didn't bother to read your post, as they are usually
>> reasonably stupid, but I'm curious what type of driving history this
>> individual had before the incident.
>>

>The article didn't talk about his history but i don't care anyway. If
>the law determines he was at fault for the death of 6 people, he should
>be locked up forever period. I'm no coddler.

Wow. Has anyone ever told you that you're an idiot?

An intelligent individual would be concerned about preventing
incidents like these from occurring. Only a moron would believe that
strict prison sentences would have a positive impact in the prevention
of such incidents.

It is truly a sad state of affairs for Americans that you are a
representative of the educational system. No wonder the anglosphere is
deteriorating.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.