Old May 4th 10, 12:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc

Default Bad News

Thanks, Peter.

I really didn't expect such responses from you guys. And now I feel like an
idiot because I have a few more weeks yet to hang around.

It's too difficult to express my appreciation to each person for their good
wishes and thoughts so please accept the fact that these posts make all the
difference in the world to me as I plan for what's coming. A man's
self-worth is sometimes overly emphasized by 'what he does' rather than by
what he is. I've talked with some people about how this is partly my own
decision as well as a result of circumstances, and it's time to consider
quality-of-life versus security and the status quo. Life is too short, etc.

Hopefully I'll be able to dump a lot more photos here, but, if it doesn't
happen, be aware that I enjoyed everyone's company (well, maybe except for
that nasty Ray Bolger look-alike) and will be back back no matter what.

--
Z~