Old April 13th 10, 07:21 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

Default Alfa 156 JTD

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 23:11:47 +0100, "David A Stocks"
> wrote:

>"SteveH" > wrote in message
.. .

>> I've not looked under the bonnet of the 159, so don't know how
>> comfortable the 5-pots are in there - I know they're tight in a 156, but
>> the 159 is a much bigger car.
>>

>It's a *very* tight fit under the bonnet of the Brera, which I imagine is
>much the same as the 159.

That figures, if the 159 has a wider wheelbase at the front than the
156, they might have clawed space back to reduce the huge turning
circle. I know the suspension is different in the 159 (and relatives)
so this may have impacted the available space too. Regardless, it
sounds as if the 159 engine bay is a similar size to the 156.

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather (sold)
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email must have the word 'Alfa' in the
subject line to get through auto-filtering)