Old March 21st 07, 07:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
shammysham

Default '96 Honda Accord Clutch adjustment question...

How do you adjust a hydraulic clutch on the 1996 Honda Accord? does
the honda clutch pedal stop pad have anything to do with that? Since
im not the original owner I have no idea if it feels right...my clutch
when u sink the clutch it grabs high...it was somewhat a task to get
use to, but after that, drives with no problems. Just don't want to
have to change any more release bearings, so is the brake pedal stop
pad responsible for hydraulic clutch adjustment?