Old January 30th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Carla Frois

Default 3 flat Screen monitors

There was a solution for GPL, could work with N2003...it involved having two
slave machines as spectators on a network game, then editing the views so
that each client was seeing the side view of the car running in the master
PC. Would require 3 PC`s with network, though.

DF
. ..