Old February 12th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default $300 to replace both oxegen sensors

so I guess I got ripped off. He charged me $112 and $116 for two
sensors and they sell on that site for around $62. I don't even know if
he gave me Honda sensors. Can I go back to him and ask for a refund? I
already paid him. My car is a 2000 Honda Civic LX Automatic 4 cyl. 77k
miles. What led to the decision was that my service engine light was on
and he plugged in that machine under my dashboard and it said the O2
sensor malfunctioned.