Old September 14th 09, 12:11 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Default Diagnostic tools for Audi A4, 2002

either use your ross-tech type tool or 2 keys are needed. ;-)

"Jacek" > wrote in message
On Jul 27, 11:18 pm, "dave AKA vwdoc1"
> wrote:
> You can always post what you found (codes) with your new toy.......I mean
> tool! <g>
>
> "Jacek" > wrote
>
> snip
>
> I just got the ross-tech type tool from e-bay. It was sent twice to a
> wrong address - ha, ha. Finally got it. It did show a number of
> issues that I have to spend more time researching. Seems like the
> Comfort Control Module is a major suspect, something I suspected from
> the beginning. I hope it will not put me in the poor house if I have
> to buy one.
>
> Will keep you posted.
>
> jacek

Got a number of codes. Erased them all and that fixed a lot of
problems. The original problem (Bac-up lights always on and
passernger mirror tilted down) was caused by a faulty comfort module.
Got another one (second hand) and.... all fixed. Now my pilot (remote
control) doesn't work. I have to figure out how to syncronize it with
the new module?!