Old November 4th 06, 06:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Ashton Crusher

Default Greedy *******s.....

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 00:33:05 -0600,
(Brent P) wrote:

>In article >, Ashton Crusher wrote:
>
>> The sound of a closed mind more interested in scoring points (in their
>> fantasy world) then risking exposure to other viewpoints.

>So far everyone, including yourself has agreed with me that GT500s are
>not sold in anything like a free market supply and demand. The only
>problem is the introduction of irrelevant tangents via assigning me
>viewpoints I never stated.

No, it's been said that contrary to your assertion there is STILL a
supply and demand situation with the GT500's. You claim that ford has
eliminated the supply and demand model resulting in a price higher
then you want to pay. To the contrary, it's still supply and demand
that's determining price, you just don't like the price.