Old February 27th 05, 05:00 AM

I don't have a firewall adjuster... here is the clutch quadrant & cable I
bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7934691680

Any idea how to adjust it on this one? I have a digital camera on the way...
so I'll be able to take pictures sometime this week, but I'm going to work
on it tomorrow.

Thanks.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

".boB" > wrote in message
. com...
> wrote:
> > I bought an aluminum clutch quadrant & adjustable clutch cable...

anybody
> > know of a site that describes how to adjust it? I went underneath the

car w/
> > a buddy of mine & found out where the cable is & where the nuts are to
> > adjust it... but now I think my clutch is slipping a bit.. as in not

fully
> > engaging. I'm going to look at it tomorrow so any advice tonight would

be