Old May 7th 13, 08:06 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Bert Kanters[_3_]

Default Any of the old guard still around

I'm just having a look first time this year and there are 32 new posts, half
of them spam.
I have besides my 1982 2 other Suds now, 1975 L and 1976 TI, the TI will be
restored this year. I visit alfaowner often and sometimes post there.
Nice to see you again!

www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk