Old March 19th 13, 10:07 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Stef[_2_]

Default Any of the old guard still around

In alt.autos.alfa-romeo,
> wrote:
> Hello Alfisti
>
> Sorry, I kind of dropped off the usenet radar for the last couple of years. Too much stuff on at work and so on.
>
> Still got 3 Alfas, and one Maserati
>
> Anyway, glad to see there's some traffic in here soon, but it's quiet as it was. Still all good things....
>
> Wondering if anyone has any of the photos left from the old Cuore-Sportivo site? I've lost all the photos of Rachel's Sprint and my 116. Would be lovely if anyone has copies? Email will work, or the old
as well.

> Hope all are well.

Welcome back!

Wouldn't realy call myself 'old guard', just have been here for 10+ years
now I guess, mostly lurking. :-)
The number of alfa's has gone up from 1 to 2 in that time.

It's indeed quiet in here, I think a lot of alfisti have moved to web
forums (like myself).

Can't help you with the photos.

Keep up the traffic!

--
Stef (remove caps, dashes and .invalid from e-mail address to reply by mail)

You will attract cultured and artistic people to your home.